Sunday, June 20, 2010

Moto Moto: Who We Are

We introduce MOTO MOTO. We are revved up and ready to embark on the 13 hour drive to the desert heat! We are prepping our band, practicing our beastly drama skills, and getting all prayed for this amazing adventure!
We asked each member to tell the world why they are excited to go to PBC - Here's what they said:Pastor Paul: I am excited for all of the outreaches! We are doing three on Saturday -its gonna be a crazy day but God is going to do great things!
Chris: I'm excited to see all God does in the teens in our group during the week and in the long haul.
Collins: I'm excited to go back and see the fruit from last year's PBC. I also can't wait to see all God does in this city!
Michael: (let me first say without Michael our group would be quite low on fund...we have him to thank alot of all our bonus bucks) I am excited just to do something for God!

Richard (Team Leader): I can't wait to rock out with our band in the park!
Emily: I can't wait to see all is going to do in these teenagers as well as in the church!

Desarae: I can't wait to go to all of the outreaches!Alainna: I am excited to see Pastor Gregory's church, especially the new building!

Brooke: I am so excited to see Pastor Chris and Colandra Gregory!
Jenna: I am so excited to see all the fruit that comes from this week and to prove that God can really use teens for something big!


As a group we are excited! PBC couldn't come faster!

1 comment:

  1. Beastly drama skills...I love it! Everyone keeps telling me bout' that Phoenix desert heat, but I'm ready to get hot and sweaty for Jesus:)

    Did anyone catch that ...!

    Desarae;)

    ReplyDelete