Sunday, July 18, 2010

One man waters.....

Desirae and Alainna already talked about yesterday's outreaches and how God moved so I won't go into that. I just want to tell a testimony about how God works and allude to something Alainna talked about. Alainna wrote about one girl that she talked to and didn't get a response but broke down when Sam talked to her.
My testimony starts on the way to the outreach. While Mr. Webb was bringing chairs to the park, so me fell out in the middle of a busy street. One son and mom came to help us out and Mr. Webb invited them to the park later that night. The son came on his bike about an hour later and Richard went up to him and he wanted none of it. About ten minutes later I went up to talk to him and he opened up. He ended up praying with me and I got to witness to his friends too. It just shows you how faithful God can be.
Never give up on someone even if they don't accept Christ right away. My testimony is that the night I went down to the altar, I said I didn't want to go to two people and the third I finally said yes and I don't even know why, but it changed my life. Pastor Gregory was talking about how someone talked to him about Christ on the street and he gave them an attitude but it stuck with him and he credits them for helping him find Christ.
Never stop believing God can change people and that our witness doesn't work. It does and God proves it everyday. Thank you God for faithful teens. I love you all.

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment