Sunday, July 18, 2010

that was only a week long???

That's what we are all saying tonight. It seems like forever ago when we arrived here on tuesday! I got to know these ppl way toooooooooooooo well ;) jk. I had such a blast this week, it was one of the funnest times of my life! What an honor and privilege it has been to be here and help pastor Maloney and Sandra. I am so thankful to God for all the ppl that got saved and I'm happy to say we have new friends, Jerry, Robbie, Jennifer, DJ and their cute kiddies and I can't wait to see them at conference! Farmington is a great church and we are praying they retain all of the fruit. Thank you Pastor Josh, Sandra, DJ, the Cortez church, and the Farmington church for everything!!! Thank you Tyler and Shaunna and P.Paul and Emily for all of your hard work! And THANK you Tony & Tanya (aka Tonex and Tawnya) for putting up with us and being such great, and fun leaders. I'm gonna miss these crazy monkeys :)




Chantel

No comments:

Post a Comment