Sunday, July 18, 2010

Winding down! :(

Today was the last full day of PBC and it's going to be sad going home. Today we woke up and went to church. We did the everything skit, performed in the "VWO Mass Choir" and Pastor Paul preached about living for a cause and keeping our commitments. It was great and we all made some commitments in our heart, I know I did. For lunch we went to the Genghis Grill were we got way more food then we could eat. I think I left some in Pastor Gregory's church fridge, Ooops! Then we walked around an outdoor mall and got yogurt and just had a good time together. We headed back to the hotel where most people slept from exhaustion. It must be the heat because I was never this tired in Farmington. Tonight we had service and we did the cardboard skit and the kid's choir did a performance. I don't count the tambourine as a true instrument, but when Chase and Chastity get a hold of one, I change my mind, they get down. I love that Pastor Gregory puts different things in each sermon and their worship services are awesome. After that we had a special speaker... ME! I can't tell you how nervous I was. Especially since we were passing out fliers with Pastor Paul's picture on it for Sunday night, lol. It was nerve racking preaching in front of a whole congregation including 3 pastors. I got good compliments from it though and I know that God used me as a vessel. Afterwards we had a potluck with ALOT of food. I think we are set for the whole trip back. We even got beef jerky from Miss Marie's sister Carol, and I made a good impression so I get my own bag. HOLLA! This was a great week and I thank God that he can use us as vessels.

Did it, Done it, Got it Good!
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment