Saturday, July 17, 2010

WUZZUP!?!?!?!?!?!?

Ok, I'm sorry that I have not been putting my say of things on here (It's Richard Whiting), now let me start...

I've been having fun here in the hot n' humid Texas! I was yelled "Wait, wait, wait, wait!! I told you to wait!" I played chicken and had Blake(and Stephen) on my shoulders. I met a really cool guy named Paul (the youth directer here). I played DJ Hero, kinda owned at it. I stayed up all night (last night). The door was opened to me starting to like rap, we heard a guy sing named Dillon Chase (AMAZING).

Their have been a bump or two on the road to today, but still standing strong with even stronger relationships!

As of right now we are at the church cleaning it up a lil bit from last. The youth lock-in we had was an extrodinary time! Their were a few kinks thiugh, we worked through them slendidly!

Love you all at the home church, love you ma and pa, can't wait to back to the cold springs lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment